[GNC-dev] [GNC] Reconciliation Report -- Can't find transactions

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 07:03:40 EST 2019

Report example attached.

Note the report header - your screenshot would suggest you haven't been
able to build from my tree.

Try General / Display options summary = always to debug why txns are
missing.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/Aw89EyPqf8O8ZL3x/null

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/b10744f6-2ee0-4778-ba55-08a15b1c4b8f.png