[GNC-dev] [GNC] Reconciliation Report -- Can't find transactions

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:44:23 EST 2019

The suggested reconciliation changes will need lots of testing and bug
fixing prior to wider dissemination and merging. Because it delegates to
the very versatile transaction report, it still exposes far too many
options and I think loss of options need to be hidden but I don't wish to
impose further. You're very welcome to take part and make suggestions BTW.