[GNC-dev] gnucash maint: Multiple changes pushed

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Jan 19 04:47:14 EST 2019

Op vrijdag 18 januari 2019 23:54:07 CET schreef Christian Stimming:
> commit 6f34995901dcfc999c675e5a4bc095eaf52a2d6f
> Author: Christian Stimming <christian at cstimming.de>
> Date:   Fri Jan 18 23:32:31 2019 +0100
>
>     Usability improvements for Bayes editor window
>
>     Remove the "Are you sure" question as it is simply annoying but does
>     not help.

Christian,

In what way does it not help or is it annoying ?

I don't use bayes data so I don't know the specifics of how this works.
However in general when gnucash is about to delete data we ask the user
whether that's what s/he really wants to do. In many cases we also provide the
option to remember the answer.

Is there an undo feature (other than restoring from backup) if the user
deleted these bayes entries by accident ?

Regards,

Geert