[GNC-dev] AppImage

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Jan 20 07:33:01 EST 2019

Op zondag 20 januari 2019 13:11:31 CET schreef cicko:
> Great! Could you point me to where I can find these, please? I'm happy to
> try them out.

The beta for the nightly builds flatpak repository lives here:
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/flatpak/repo

The public key used to sign the flatpaks is here:
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/flatpak/gnucash-flatpak.gpg

And probably the easiest way to install a flatpak is by downloading a
flatpakref file from here:
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/flatpak/maint/ (for the stable nightlies)
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/flatpak/master/ (for the dev nightlies)

But allow me to add this as well: the server's network bandwidth is limited,
so please don't go promoting this beta effort yet!

We plan to set up a server with more bandwidth somewhere in the coming weeks
in which case the access will be more publicly announced.

Regards,

Geert