[GNC-dev] Pie Chart

stephen.m.butler51 stephen.m.butler51 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:12:24 EST 2019

My first problem is figuring why my compile script stopped working.   I was out most of yesterday and out most of today.
Yes, the first round didn't show any anomalies.

-------- Original message --------From: Christopher Lam <christopher.lck at gmail.com> Date: 1/29/19  07:45  (GMT-08:00) To:  Cc: gnucash-devel <gnucash-devel at gnucash.org> Subject: Re: [GNC-dev] Pie Chart
p.s. from your screenshots, it would seem that the charts are working well.

Hint: new features added, and old features resurrected:
- clicky links from pie/line/bar graphs to drill down into
sub-charts,sub-reports, or register (this was disabled >10yrs ago?)
- fixed formatting amounts/axes, labelling currencies, etc
- budget barchart removed restrictive date selection (because budgets
already have their own dates)
- internally a much cleaner approach
- some animation

otherwise most/all charts should be working exactly as they previously
were, and should be nearly 100% compatible with the saved-reports in 3.x
(except budget barchart)

feedback required: any unexpected changes, compatibility issues with
previous jqplot charts.