[GNC-dev] Help manual improvements

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 21:38:41 EST 2019

David,
The file association feature is a recent (ish) addition, which explains the lack of documentation about it.
There is an enhancement request pending since mid 2018 (bug 796660) noting this omission. Unfortunately, no one has taken up the cause.
I asked a similar question at the beginning of 2018 (lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-january/074200.html), and the reply from Geert summarizes the status as of that point. He notes specifically that the ability to remove an association was added for the 3.0 release.  There have also been changes to the path settings, but I don't have those in my brain right now.
David T.