[GNC-dev] [GNC] How to apply Over Payments or Pre-Payments to a Different Invoice

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 11:23:38 EDT 2019

Should be... Customer/Vendor Report for customers with/without jobs, Job
report for customer/vendor's jobs.

Multiple AP/AR accounts enabled to accommodate customers changing
currencies (eg euro changeover).

Branch also includes bugfix to show 'running owed balance' after
debits/credits.

Unsure how much detail to potentially show. I'd vote default none, option
for simple detail (invoice->paid? / payment->invoice-list), and allow
maximum detail for troubleshooting (invoice->payments-list,
payment->invoices-list).

IMHO There's a lot of capability hidden in business features, and it's
useful to know how invoices/transactions/payments are linked.