[GNC-dev] [GNC] UK VAT and "Making Tax Digital"

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Jul 24 06:39:55 EDT 2019

Hi Christopher,

I've just submitted the first MTD VAT return using GC and the report you very
kindly wrote.

The only glitch discovered in actual production use is that the dates exported
by the report in to the CSV file and hence read by the bridging spreadsheet
need to have a 4-digit year, the export is presently only 2 digits.

I had no EU transactions this quarter

but otherwise, no problems, the numbers all matched up to my old custom
reports.

so thank you very much for the time to make this work.

best regards,
Maf.