[GNC-dev] Adding module to make GnuCash more valuable

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 24 16:14:02 EDT 2019

But what you are speaking of here appears to me to be more of a document management or inventory management feature, not an accounting feature.

I’d be inclined to agree with John, that is out of scope for GnuCash.

I understand the industry might have a need for such features, particularly open source options, but I’m not sure GnuCash is the place for them. Certainly, you can track inventory ownership in your GnuCash books, but the details of how you arrive at those transactions are likely best handled by some other tool.

Regards,
Adrien