[GNC-dev] GnuCash 3 on Linux

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 6 13:22:44 EST 2019

I’ll hazard a quick guess that everything not in the accounts tab is non-book specific.

At the very least, the display and general tabs are not.

How you want figures to be displayed, which sets of figures, which periods...

Content settings may be tied to the book, but formatting settings are likely to be the most likely to be used cross-book. I can certainly see someone wanting all of their reports looking the same.

Regards,
Adrien