[GNC-dev] CSV Import Format

Wm wm_o_o_o at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 9 16:09:29 EST 2019

On 01/03/2019 11:39, Geert Janssens wrote:

> I am aware multi-currency import is currently flawed. Having a detailed
> overview of what fails/what extra is needed will help a lot in setting this
> straight.

Meneer, the import and multi currency are like the boy with his thumb in
a dyke being asked to meet a lovely girl from africa.

They look at each other, they like each other, but they have no way of
communicating at the moment.

===

More seriously, Geert, and we have been through this before, what you
need to do is a round trip.

Export a set of tx, import a set of tx, do you end up with the same thing?

gnc cannot do this yet.

why does this matter?

it means gnc doesn't understand itself, that is why it matters.

===

I know what happens next, I get personal emails

I am honest

--
Wm