[GNC-dev] GnuCash 3 on Linux

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:14:03 EDT 2019

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 at 04:19, Wm via gnucash-devel
<gnucash-devel at gnucash.org> wrote:

> On 24/02/2019 15:40, Colin Law wrote:
> > On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 at 15:21, Wm via gnucash-devel
> > <gnucash-devel at gnucash.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> That is the point, dear, you may not have said a swearword but what you
> >> are supporting is shameful.
> >
> > Please don't call me dear.  That is almost as bad as labelling me a
> > Trump supporter.
> > I don't understand what it is you think I am supporting, all I am
> > supporting here is gnucash and civility.
>
> If arguments were heard I'd agree.
>
> No-one likes repeating themself.

Just please quote the bit of whichever of my posts upset you so much,
if you have already done that then apologies for asking you to repeat
yourself.  You said "what you are supporting is shameful" but I don't
know where in my posts I am supporting something that is shameful.

Colin