[GNC-dev] pressing forward will take you back

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Fri May 3 07:41:35 EDT 2019

While I replaced the references to the by "Next" replaced "Forward"
buttons, I stumbled over
"If there were problems with the import settings, pressing forward will
take you back to the preview page to try and correct."
in assistant-csv-trans-import.glade.

>From the current structure of the assistant, I thought, I would replace
"forward" by "back twice", but the back button is disabled in this state,
which makes it impossible to go back to the configuraion page.

I am also wondering why this page is of type progress.
Regards

Frank