[GNC-dev] pressing forward will take you back

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Fri May 3 09:26:54 EDT 2019

Hi David,

no, itt is a problem with the structure of the assistant:
1. Intro
2. Select file
3. Preview with many settings to choose
4. Match accounts
5. Txn Info
6. Match txns
7. Summary

5 contains the text and the back button is removed. So it is impossible to

Another issue: changes on page 3 are overwritten by defaults after clicking
back on page 4.

Regards
Frank