[GNC-dev] How to contribute to GnuCash?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat May 4 21:22:44 EDT 2019

I don't have most of that info. We don't have any analytics on the website. SourceForge reports a pretty consistent ~1000 downloads per week with spikes to ~5000 right after releases, mostly for Windows. We've had a further 1400 downloads from Github since the release at the end of March. We have no visibility of installs from Linux or BSD package managers.

GnuCash for Android has had 809 downloads from Github since the last release in June 2018, but most GfA installs will be from the Play Store and you'd have to ask Ngewi about that, I don't have access to that information.

Regards,
John Ralls