[GNC-dev] Windows build

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon May 13 06:51:43 EDT 2019

HI,

On Mon, May 13, 2019 6:33 am, Robert Fewell wrote:
> Hi guys, looks like the windows build has been created in fro the last few
> days, the last one being 10/05/2019 and looking at the logs it is failing
> with a permission error. Could some one have a look and give it a kick.

If John or Geert don't get to this I will see if I can later this week.

> Some thing I have noticed is the exe has increased in size again on the
> 28/04/2018, from 174M to 182M for the last successful build.

Perhaps there was a new language added?  Either that or some other
dependencies increased in size.  I haven't been following along closely
enough.

> Also could the log files be pruned and may be some of the daily builds not
> sure how many.

I usually prune them every ~6 months or so..  You do know you can sort by
most-recent first, right?

> Regards,
>
>       Bob

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745