[GNC-dev] Release Schedule

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Fri May 24 07:36:24 EDT 2019

Oh and also:

I'll wish to transition *all* html-acct-table based reports to force them
to do subtotals properly.

There are currently 9 different combinations for subtotals while displaying
accounts, depending on the Display settings "parent account balances" and
"parent account subtotals"; the 'canonically-tabbed' option should be
deprecated; and either parent account include children-account subtotals,
or parent subtotals displayed after their children group. i.e. 9
combinations reduced to 2 options.

I'll hope this can be achieved for 4.0.