[GNC-dev] Dependencies on Launchpad

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun May 26 21:10:28 EDT 2019

You don't need libgwen-gtk3, GnuCash's CMakeLists will figure out if it's not present and build the sources included in borrowed/libgwen-gtk3.

Ubuntu 14.04 includes libwebkit2gtk-3.0-dev and that's sufficient for GnuCash.

GnuCash just needs the googletest sources, so util/ci/ubuntu-14.04-docker clones https://github.com/google/googletest. You don't need to build anything,

Regards,
John Ralls