[GNC-dev] What about outdated open bugs in Gnucash Bugzilla?

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 04:14:13 EST 2019

On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 22:24, Christian Gruber
<christian.gruber at posteo.de> wrote:

> Ok, I'll start doing that on all bugs older than 10 years. If there is
> no reaction after at least one month, I'll close them as RESOLVED.

Does the system have a setting so that automatically closes bugs that
have been marked as needing input if nothing happens for a defined
period?  Launchpad uses that method for Ubuntu bugs and it is a good
way of getting rid of obsolete bug reports with minimum intervention.

Colin