[GNC-dev] Planning for 4.x - progress in scheme code

Amish anon.amish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 07:55:45 EDT 2019

On 30/09/19 7:25 pm, Christopher Lam wrote:
> Hi Users and Devs
>
> Those with an eye on maint & master will notice I've continued cleaning up
> reports and report infrastructure heavily. I hope these efforts are
> appreciated. In my subjective view, the cleaned up reports are neater and
> easier to follow, and less wordy.

You are doing amazing work. I really appreciate.

Scheme is so tough to learn and code (atleast for me). And yet you do it
so well.

Reports are backbone of any finance related software. And GnuCash
reports have helped me a lot for Indian Government GST related filing.

Thank you very much and best regards

Amish