[GNC-dev] [MAINT] network outage affecting code.gnucash.org

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Oct 11 16:35:42 EDT 2019

Hi,

There was a network outage that took out code.gnucash.org for the past
30-ish hours.  The cablemodem in front of the network got reset in a way
that it blocked the router sitting behind it.  I have reset the CM
configuration and packets are now flowing.  There's a tech scheduled to
come in the next 30 minutes and I'll make sure he doesn't break it.

This affected the Wiki, Email, IRC Logger, Git, and all other services
run off code.gnucash.org.  At this point messages should be flowing
again, so while there will be a delay I don't expect anything to be lost.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Long term, the systems will be moving to more permanent digs which have
better networking.  I expect that move to happen before the end of the
year, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Please let me know if you have more issues.

Thanks,

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745