[GNC-dev] [GNC] Transaction Report Sign Reverses

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 10:50:17 EDT 2019

Chris,

Thanks for returning to this.

I see that this is a patch file for trep-engine.scm. My only experience
using patches was when I was on a Mac; now I am on Windows, and wonder
which tools to use to apply your patch.

Moreover, I am using 3.5, and do not find trep-engine.scm anywhere in
C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash. Does "recent build" mean?? GC 3.7?

Best,

David T.