[GNC-dev] Mouse usage in Gnucash

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 08:14:31 EDT 2019

Hi David,

Am Di., 15. Okt. 2019 um 23:14 Uhr schrieb David Cousens
<davidcousens at bigpond.com>:

> Hi Frank,
>

> Sorry I am referrring to the glossary currently in the guide.
>
> Ok found the 1.79.2/html/glossary.xsl  but it is beyond my current
> understanding of xsl processing to modify it. I am slowly getting the idea
> but don't want to invest the time at tis point to get up to speed.

I still do not understand, which problem you have with the glossary.
The only current usage I was able to find, is
ch_basics.xml:305:      <para>An <glossterm
linkend="gnc-gl_account">account</glossterm> keeps track of what you
own,
If you open https://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-guide/basics-entry1.html
and go to
 2.2.2. Accounts
the first appearance of "account" in the first para is a link to the glossentry.

> I'll add the appropriate references to the gnome hig in the
> gnc-docbookx.dtd as you suggested.

Right, but only the base URL, so can later use it for references to
other sections, too.

> David

Frank