[GNC-dev] To colon or not to colon

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 07:10:35 EDT 2019

Hi,
I have PR563 which I want to progress and it has a couple of commits that
either add a missing colon or remove a trailing space from a label with a
colon next to a entry widget. These will require translation changes so I
was wondering if there is a consensus of whether these sort of labels
should or should not have a trailing colon.

Looking at other places, the job dialogue doesn't, the invoice page
doesn't, the transfer dialogue does, the schedule dialogue also does and
also the print dialogue mostly.

I would imagine if this was consistently done it may reduce the number of
translations a bit.

Regards,
Bob