[GNC-dev] Building debian files within Docker

Dale Phurrough dale at hidale.com
Tue Sep 10 21:27:39 EDT 2019

I'm not a good resource to troubleshoot snap. In the error message you got,
it gave a url. I clicked and there's a lot of information at that post on
the topic. Perhaps it can help you.

Meanwhile, the stable docker 19.03 just appeared today on Docker's official
package repos. And it supports Ubuntu Disco. You can use
https://get.docker.com/ if you want for easy install. Or follow the written
instructions at https://docs.docker.com/install/linux/docker-ce/ubuntu/

Timing! ;-)

--Dale