[GNC-dev] Bugzilla - Resolved Bugs

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Sep 27 07:33:28 EDT 2019

Here's what I use as personal guidelines:

* If I was able to reproduce the bug before applying the fix and I no longer
can after the fix, I mark the issue as resolved. I typically add a message
that the reporter can reopen the bug if the issue still persists, asking for
more details in that case.
* If I never managed to reproduce the bug myself, but I think the fix should
fix it, I will ask the reporter to test.

Note that ideally all non-gui code fixes should be accompanied by a test case
specifically testing for the particular issue the patch solves. We're not
there yet, but I bring it up anyway to raise awareness.

Regards,

Geert