[GNC-dev] Help packaging GnuCash 3.x for Ubuntu Bionic

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 00:49:35 EDT 2019

there was a typo in my little procedure. I tried it the first way and it
didn't work, but this way works:

Create a new file for sources.list in the chroot having two lines
$ sbuild-shell bionic-amd64
$ su
password:
# cd /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
# cat > bionic-backports.list
   [paste the following two lines into the file, and then type ctrl-Z]
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ bionic-backports main restricted
universe multiverse
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ bionic-backports main restricted
universe multiverse