[GNC-dev] About 3.9 and reconciliation balances

Dale Phurrough dale at hidale.com
Fri Apr 10 14:50:05 EDT 2020

Yes JR and DA 😄
Nothing bad or sinister, rather a future opportunity to virtually
whiteboard the concepts and events surrounding "reconciliation", then
reviewing what gnucash currently does to see the gaps.

It's comforting to see that it works for so many scenarios, and the
discussion on this was hardy for change/regression.
With it reverting to 3.8 behavior, I see all this as a healthy outcome with
a opportunity for the future. I'll gladly participate in it as I'm a
regular qif, ofx, manual, multiple currencies reconciler.