[GNC-dev] About 3.9 and reconciliation balances

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 06:02:51 EDT 2020

Hi David,

I have not looked in the sources, but try a theoretical abstrakt:
If all transmitted transactions are cleared by the bank
and the bank statement contains a closing balance
and this closing balance is equal the current (at that date) account
balance, the section can be marked as reconciled. This would be more
reliable than fat finger entered bank stements.

But I don't know, what a) should or b) will happen, when the one or
other condition fails.

Regards
Frank