[GNC-dev] GnuCash 3.10 Released

jean ripngo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 23:26:07 EDT 2020

Is it me, or is online banking still broken in 3.10 in Windows?
I tried again tonight, no luck (as with every release since 3.5 I believe).
I can create a user, retrieve the account list from Vanguard after
putting my password, click OK a few times, then in the guide where I
should be able to click "Next", the "Next" button is grayed out.

This happens with every bank I've tried...
I read the forum, and it seems to be an understanding that online
banking just does not work in windows since 3.5 (or at least it's been
mentioned a few times)...
Do we plan on doing anything about this?
Jean