[GNC-dev] iOS app

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Apr 19 14:00:04 EDT 2020

Hi Camille,

Most of the code relevant for your viewer is indeed C/C++. Parts are gnucash are also written in
guile, but if I understand correctly that language is not available on iOS.

I'm working on separating the guile parts from the non-gui core of gnucash specifically to make
it easier to port that core to platforms such as iOS or Android.

Unfortunately that work isn't completely done yet so I will concede that at this stage it may take
some effort to get it going. Perhaps you are interested in helping out with this ?

Regards,

Geert