[GNC-dev] Porting the Tutorial & Concepts Guide to ReadTheDocs.org

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 24 19:09:56 EDT 2020

I’ve used some documentation from that source for several projects (as a user, not a documenter) and I have to say it is much more pleasant to read and navigate than the current GnuCash setup.

There was some discussion some time ago (I think there is a bug filed) for making documentation more accessible for editing. The current procedures are a bit of a hurdle, at least enough to result in few people tackling needed changes.

Thanks for this effort. Do I see correctly that I could jump in for editing via GitHub? I haven’t played with RST yet.

Regards,
Adrien