[GNC-dev] Porting the Tutorial & Concepts Guide to ReadTheDocs.org

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Apr 25 03:24:17 EDT 2020

Hi Rob,

Thanks for running this experiment.

The stylesheet used by ReadTheDocs is much more modern than ours and indeed
looks much nicer for online consumption. Even the pdf is cleaner.

On the other hand I also have a few concerns/questions:
1. How would a translation flow look like with asciidoc ?
2. Can it support a single master document including sections that should only
appear for certain translations ?
3. ReadTheDocs is a hosted service. That's a big change from our current philosophy
to self-host as much as possible. Are there self-hosting options ?

Regards,

Geert