[GNC-dev] GnuCash 3.902 released -Addendum Docs

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:20:38 EDT 2020

Am 28.04.20 um 02:58 schrieb John Ralls:
:
> Documentation
>
> Concurrent with the release of Gnucash 3.902 we're pleased to also release a new version 3.902 of the companion Help and Tutorial and Concepts Guide. There are no differences between this and the previous 3.10 release.

I see 2 changesets

1. Help [de, en]: "Update Yahoo Codes for Exchanges and Markets"

2. [en] Minor edit to importing section of the transactions chapter to
add a small section indicating that the online banking user preferences
affect the import processing of files and provide a link to the Online
banking tab section of the User Preferences setting under Customizing
GnuCash.
Also adds a note to the effect that file extensions on import files are
 not necessarily present in import files.

My apologies that 2. didn't end in the commit messages.
Frank