[GNC-dev] "2" version of source code

jean laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:39:32 EDT 2020

Thanks for that effort Bob. Let us know if you need any help with
anything (I doubt it, but who knows, testing maybe?)

Remind me what the push was to create the "2" version? What improvement
were you guys hoping to achieve?
I know I'm interested in multi-transactions operations, but I'm sure
that wasn't the only goal...
Jean