[GNC-dev] Search in General Ledger

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 14:42:26 EDT 2020

I do most of my entry in General Ledger and I still haven't taught myself to start another GL BEFORE I do a search.  Would it be possible, sometime down the road, to have the search in GL open a new tab like the Registers do?
Off the subject:  I see someone was having difficulty building GNC in Mint.  Should I expect the same in Peppermint (Ubuntu)?  I've only recently started using GCC; most of my work was a very (extremely) liberal C compiler in DOS and the early windows which I never did learn how to work with.  Also, if possible, I'd just as soon leave out the importing from banks, etc.

Bruce
 Preach the Gospel wherever you go.
 If necessary, use words.