[GNC-dev] build stats/badges for GNC maint, 3.6, 3.5 using Docker

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 21:02:45 EST 2020

Hi Dale
Docker is now firmly entrenched in the industry; would you be able to
create a PR to set up the Dockerfile in the project root (or /util), and
add a few notes in the wiki to help complete docker newbies? e.g.
- how to set up a dev environment
- automate build and install
You may be aware we're moving away from travis to github actions.