[GNC-dev] Updated Ovirt Certs

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Dec 6 17:45:43 EST 2020

HI,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm in the process of upgrading the OVIRT
certificates.  This includes the CA Cert which you included in your
browser.  This means that right now, if you attempt to access ovirt you
will get a certificate error.

The fix is to remove the existing certificate(s) from you browser
cache/memory and load the new one in.

If you need me to email you the new CA certificate instead of pulling it
ovirt directly, please let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience and short notice.

I also need to plan a reboot to get VDSM to take the new certs.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745