[GNC-dev] About Gnucash

Chris Graves mohavebaked at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:29:36 EST 2020

Hi Frank,
Thanks for the tip, I recently learned of the aqbanking-cli command and
have been searching for a guide on it's use.  From what I've found (or
not), looks like I'll have to review the source code.

Also, with all the recent issues with AQB for both HBCI and OFX users, I
was thinking that it would be nice to have quick, easy access to it's
version info.  Not so easy/obvious from a flatpak install unless I'm
missing something (though I have found how to access it).

Chris