[GNC-dev] [GNC] QIF file import failed -- but no errors or warnings

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 00:15:21 EST 2020

Thank you, very useful.

We can already try fix the empty-category issue to allow importing, but is
likely to cause other problems.

The internal transfers issue is much more difficult. The QIF importer
attempts to detect duplicates whereby the datafile already has QIF
transactions, but not for internal transfers. Hence some more data files
(e.g. internal transfers between 3 accounts all in QIF, or between 3
accounts whereby 2 are in QIF etc) are still useful.