[GNC-dev] GnuCash donations

Paul Murray paul at obyte.org
Tue Jan 14 12:54:09 EST 2020

Hi Ngewi

I contribute to Obyte, an open-source payments project. We are developing a
product which might increase the number of donations GnuCash receives.

It is a payment solution that will allow recipients of donations to
automatically donate a percentage of the donation to other dependency
projects. So GnuCash could automatically receive a percentage of donations
made to other open-source projects, rather than only receive donations
directly.

Would you be interested in knowing more about this?

Cheers
Paul

--
Solving a 3,200 year old problem: explained in 1 minute
<http://content.obyte.info/x/d?c=5946464&l=7e129e7e-f97e-42dd-9056-fca7fda7e669&r=5287ab19-797a-4c81-a9ef-e8d89eca6432>