[GNC-dev] Python code formatter - black

c.holtermann at gmx.de c.holtermann at gmx.de
Sat Jul 11 09:06:49 EDT 2020

Ok, I'll have a look at different ones. Try them on my commits and on
the way maybe we'll agree on one (with certain settings) for the whole
python codebase. Black is basically not configurable. Here's one article
comparing black, yapf, autopep8 but not pylint:
https://blog.frank-mich.com/python-code-formatters-comparison-black-autopep8-and-yapf/

regards,

Christoph Holtermann