[GNC-dev] Compiling on maint

jean ripngo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:16:07 EDT 2020

Devs,
I'm running into this problem running cmake on the mac:

cmake -G Xcode -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$PREFIX -D
GTEST_ROOT=$SRCROOT/googletest/googletest -D
GMOCK_ROOT=$SRCROOT/googletest/googlemock $SRCROOT/gnucash-git

-- Checking for GTEST
CMake Error at common/cmake_modules/GncAddTest.cmake:143 (message):
   GTEST sources not found in GTEST_ROOT
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMakeLists.txt:609 (gnc_gtest_configure)

I am rerunning jhbuild, which takes quite a while
If this does not work, can somebody point me in the right direction?

Jean