[GNC-dev] Dev's features of choice?

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:58:00 EDT 2020

There doesn't have to be a choice between these two points. Your three
enhancements could be done in a way that is consistent with Frank's
comments, but a solution for his comments about recording and having an
'audit trail' of all changes in a generic way would have to be designed and
implemented first.

Alex