[GNC-dev] Patelco stopped supporting OFX... other options

jean laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:21:10 EDT 2020

Thanks John,
I agree with you than trying to reverse engineer the Web Connect
authentication is probably not going to happen. So does this mean that
in the not-to-distant future we'll be left with two choices? Manual
download or quicken?

What about plaid? Does anybody have any experience with that? Their list
of supported institutions include my bank, but I don't know whether they
too will be locked out. I plan on giving that a shot.
https://plaid.com/docs/faq/