[GNC-dev] Gnucash 2.6: make distcheck in po bombs on file paths starting with sub

Kevin Buckley kevin.m.buckley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:08:31 EDT 2020

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 00:30, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> I somehow missed this admonition in my earlier reply and failed to add the list back as a copy-to, so rectifying it here:
> All replies need to copy the list.
>
> Look, we're done with 2.6 and we're done with autotools. That's why there were "won't fix" autotools bugs.
> Not a cop-out, there's no point in fixing something that isn't used any more.

Funnily enough, the reason I didn't post back to the list when
following up on your insight into 2.6, was that I doubted anyone
on the list would want to hear about 2.6.

I will however take one last opportunity to thank you, on the list,
for your help with a 2.6-related matter, but won't mention it, on the
list, nor in private correspondence, again.