[GNC-dev] Patelco stopped supporting OFX... other options

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:45:43 EDT 2020

Is this one off this new Payment Service providers, which caused all the
trouble with Online Banking in the recent year? "Give me your keys and I
will sent your recent financial data whereever you want see them (and a
few oter places)."

I think it depends on the clients behaviour. I know at least DiBa, the
german branch of the dutch ING, which planned to shut down the FinTS
interface in context with EU's PSD2 regulation. After many clients
threatened to leave, they kept their FinTS server in read-only mode up.
So it is now like DirectOFX - no payment initiation anymore. But they
have changed their plans.

Regards
Frank

: