[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 3.906 Released

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:38:31 EDT 2020

Adrien,
That is a bot surprising, there is a test for the glyphs in the font and if
not present should default to 'f' and 'w', code points are..
#define GLYPH_PAPERCLIP "\360\237\223\216" // Codepoint U+1F4CE
#define GLYPH_LINK      "\360\237\224\227" // Codepoint U+1F517

Regarding the second point,
Once you set the columns for the vendor bill, I presume you then used the
menu option "Windows->Use as Default for Vendor Documents" which should
save the layout.
Closed the Bill, did a find for a bill and hopefully the layout is the same.

Note the 'Windows' option will probably move to 'View' for 4.0

Regards,
Bob