[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 3.906 Released

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 24 10:35:03 EDT 2020

I reduced ‘Invoiced?’, ‘Billable?' and all three tax columns to zero then expanded ‘Expense Account’ and snapped ‘Description’ to balance.

After re-opening, the three tax columns and ‘Billable?’ come back as default sizes and Description shrinks accordingly.

Is there a way to choose visible columns like on a printable invoice rather than shrinking them to 1px/zero manually?

Regards,
Adrien