[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 3.906 Released

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:43:44 EDT 2020

The kludge is not practical as there are some hidden columns at 0px as the
layout is shared between invoices and bills and one would not know on save
which columns should really be at 0px or changed to 1px.

I think the only real option is to not allow dragging columns to zero, not
really sure why it is at least this would also allow you to drag the column
width back should it be required.

Bob